1 Pt session a week £45.00
2 Pt sessions a week £80.00
10 sessions £400
30 min PT session £25
1 hour small group up to 3 people £60
All session run for an hour unless pre-arranged
All sessions to be paid at the beginning of the month unless pre- arranged
Classes are £10 per drop in please let me know if you want to attend because space is limited.
Monday – Thursday – 8am – 10pm
Friday- 8am – 6pm
MNP Training Fitness Zone, Sealanes, 284 Madeira Drive, Brighton BN2 1EN
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that Iain Jackson PT operates on a pre-pay basis and all sessions must be paid in blocks or at the beginning of the month for each session completed that month. Bookings will only be confirmed once this is understood.
- I understand that once Iain Jackson PT and I have agreed upon the most appropriate training programme and package for me, payment must be made before the sessions are conducted. I understand that failure to make a payment will result in my sessions being forfeited.
- I understand that all pre-paid block courses and packages have a completion date. Outstanding sessions will not be carried over the completion date unless a prior agreement has been made with Iain Jackson PT.
- I understand that I must contact Iain Jackson PT directly to cancel or change booked sessions. I understand that if I need to cancel a training session (even a free consultation) I will need to contact my Trainer within 24 hours of our session time. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice to will incur full charge. I understand that cancellations for pre-paid block sessions and packages, which I have already started, will not be refunded unless agreed by Iain Jackson PT.
- I understand all sessions will last 1 hour unless otherwise stated and will start and finish on time. I also understand that Iain Jackson PT may not be able to provide a full hour if I am late to a session. However if Iain Jackson PT is late I will still receive the full session time or have the outstanding time added to another session.
- I understand the results of any training programme or coaching course cannot be guaranteed and my progress depends on my effort and cooperation in and outside of the sessions. In particular I acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular result is guaranteed by Iain Jackson PT.
- I understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise. If I sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in the fitness programme I understand Iain Jackson PT will not be liable to pay compensation except in circumstances where the injury is the direct result of gross negligence.
- I certify that my answers to the questions outlined on the Pre-Activity Questionnaire form are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform Iain Jackson PT of any conditions or changes in my health, now and ongoing, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- I understand that in the unlikely event of my Trainer being unable to continue my training I am entitled to a full refund of outstanding sessions.
- I understand that Iain Jackson PT will plan future sessions in advance. So I will give him a minimum of 4 weeks notice before stopping training with him.